Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Inspect and test vehicles and perform maintenance including but not limited to:
* * LOF's * Engine tune-ups
* Replace filters, belts, brakes, coolant hoses, and signal flashers
* Replace and align exhaust systems * Battery installation and cable replacement
* Mount and balance tires * Head lamp, bulb, courtesy switch, and lamp assembly replacement and head lamp alignment
* Clean or replace P.C.V * Suspension
* Squeaks, rattles, wind noise, and water leaks
* Door and window adjustments * Windshield washer pump replacement
* Mirror replacement * Accessory installation (i.e.
radios, stereo tape players, floor mats, hubcaps, etc.)
* Warranty work * Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * Automotive degree or certificate strongly preferred
* ASE Certifications required * Must be able to remain up to date on required manufacturer training
* Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and be on your feet for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift, lower, push, leverage, and manipulate equipment and/or items weighing up to 50 lbs.
* Must be reliable and have a good work ethic
* Must work well as a member of a team * Ideal candidate will have prior dealership experience
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Wichita, KS (67206)