Digital and Social Media Content Specialist
Sunnyside Automotive Group– Cleveland, OH
Come join the Sunnyside Team!
Sunnyside Automotive Group has 5 brands represented by over 450 employees in 5 dealerships, located on the westside of Cleveland, Ohio.
We proudly feature the highest rated, most sought after brands and models that consumers actively want to buy.
We are adding a full-time, digital content and social media specialist to our team to create effective digital marketing content and use our voice to tell our company’s story by developing a social media presence for our dealerships.
We are looking for a candidate who has excellent skills in writing and editing to produce content for digital marketing campaigns, including landing pages, ads, emails, social media channels and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of applying best practices in content development and search engine optimization are critical to this role.
This position requires attention to detail, adaptability, creativity, a willingness to learn new skills and a knack for managing multiple projects.
What We Offer: * Positive and professional work atmosphere.
* Competitive compensation. * Career development opportunities.
* Full medical and voluntary benefits. * Paid time off.
* 401k with company matching. * Vehicle and dealership service discounts.
Requirements: * Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising, Communications, Journalism, English or related field
* Exceptional research, communication and organizational skills
* Produce clear, coherent and concise writing
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
* Experience working with social media platforms professionally
* Works well independently and thrives in a team environment
* Knowledge of the automotive industry is not required but must have an interest to learn
* Willing to comply with our pre-employment drug screening requirements
Favored Skills: * Basic knowledge of HTML
* Experience working with a Content Management System
* Familiarity with using photo editing software(s)
* Ability to use social media management tools
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Create engaging content for website landing pages and emails
* Write about varying topics in ways that are understandable and accessible to consumers
* Gather insights and information within the company through primary and secondary research
* Maintain existing brand compliance and standards when writing
* Plan monthly editorial calendar and schedule posts using best practices
* Oversee live streaming for promotions and events
* Develop creative content for advertisements on various social media channels
* Measure and track performance metrics using analytics and other assigned software
Location/Region: North Olmsted, OH (44070)